Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D7000 High ISO! finally!

JPJ

Toronto, CA
1327 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D7000 High ISO! finally!"

JPJ Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Aug 2009
Thu 23-Sep-10 05:05 PM

Thanks for this link.

Another link that includes a 12,800 sample as well: http://www.fotografie.fr/fotoforum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=913

ISO 6400 looks great, granted these shots are not taken in ISO 6400 lighting so kind of hard to compare to the D700/D3 family. If the quality carries over it would be as good or nearly as good imo. Certainly very impressive and makes me hopeful that my wish to have the current FF high ISO performance (or close there to) in DX format to at least ISO 6400 will be a reality. Only another month or so until delivery!!

The 25,600 samples all look terrible as I expected, it is the 'a bad photograph is better than no photograph" setting. Even with some cleaning up they are usable as web sized photos only...or for taking evidence shots of 'big foot'.

Jason

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic D7000 High ISO! finally! [View all] , animagix , Thu 23-Sep-10 01:24 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D7000 High ISO! finally!