Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
pinilsfarina

FI
8 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"finally, a d7100"

pinilsfarina Registered since 23rd Apr 2013
Sat 10-Aug-13 02:45 PM

After almost a year of searching for what camera and lens to buy, I finally made a decision. A brand new d7100 to replace my borrowed 5000. Was it a difficult process? Yes, I also looked for the a-77 and the k-5 II. The Pentax is hard to get or awfully expensive over here and the a-77 offered features I do not care so much about.

Stan advised another new user to start with the 18-105 kit lens until you have made up your mind what to use next. This recommendation was very useful to me...(Spasibo Sta )

I probably buy the 70-300 mm next. A new flash has a higher priority. Probably the sb-700, otherwise the Metz 52/44.

The excitement of unpacking, testing and using the new d7100 so far is a stunning experience. What a jo

Explorer in the further region of experience. JPEG to some. RAW to others.

A general, generic topic finally, a d7100 [View all] , pinilsfarina , Sat 10-Aug-13 12:45 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: finally, a d7100