Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

In Need of Information and Advice On Buying a D7000

KnightPhoto

Alberta, CA
4971 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: In Need of Information and Advice On Buying a D7000"

KnightPhoto Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Dec 2006
Thu 18-Jul-13 03:05 AM

Wow Len, what great tips about AI vs. Non, hadn't heard about those particular methods before.

For the OP, I can indicate the D7000 sensor is a great way to get started. Very nice performer and the first of a new generation of high dynamic range cameras with strong ability to boost the shadows.

I also always liked my 18-200 as well. Once sharpened in post, I don't recall being disappointed in it's images.

Best regards, SteveK

'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
My Nikonians gallery
My Nikonians Blog

This is a hot, active topic! In Need of Information and Advice On Buying a D7000 [View all] , ubiety , Wed 17-Jul-13 09:01 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: In Need of Information and Advice On Buying a D7000