Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Screen Protectors and the out of stock issue.

Sixmileman

US
333 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Screen Protectors and the out of stock issue."

Sixmileman Registered since 06th Mar 2013
Fri 21-Jun-13 08:12 PM

The Vello one suggested in Reply #1 below works, but it uses adhesive whereas the pricier one ($24.95) uses static adhesion (??) and leaves no adhesive residue. This is the one that continues to be out of stock. I just got my bi-monthly e-mail from B&H today saying that it remains out of stock. I am trying to hold out for the better one, but as someone who has to apply sunblock all the time, it's a pain cleaning the LCD all the time (I know I'll have to clean the protector, but I'll feel better if the gop is on it and not the LCD). I have other items I want to order and I am trying to bundle things to avoid a shipping charge that will probably rival the cost of the screen protector.

Good luck and let us know what you find.

A general, generic topic Screen Protectors and the out of stock issue. [View all] , PCassidy , Fri 21-Jun-13 11:13 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Screen Protectors and the out of stock issue.