Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

End of year school portraits and class group shoot..

BigBen636

IL
94 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: End of year school portraits and class group shoot.."

BigBen636 Registered since 28th Feb 2013
Wed 12-Jun-13 02:51 PM

Thanks Stan,

I have no flash or strobe that I can use.
The sun should be over my right shoulder at about a 9am.
The hills will be behind the students and the morning sun will hit their faces slightly from the right or over my right shoulder.
Have to see on site the best position.
Ben

A topic tagged as having a question End of year school portraits and class group shoot.. [View all] , BigBen636 , Wed 12-Jun-13 11:07 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: End of year school portraits and class group shoot....