Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

End of year school portraits and class group shoot..

BigBen636

IL
94 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"End of year school portraits and class group shoot.."

BigBen636 Registered since 28th Feb 2013
Wed 12-Jun-13 01:07 PM

I got “volunteered” to do end of year school portraits and class group shoot..
These are third graders.
It will be taken outdoors in a 9am sun with panoramic hills in the background.
Thought of having them sit down because quite of few are hyper-active. Of course I will also sit to equal the height and help with my bad back.
I have the D7100 and a D200 cameras and the 12-24mm - 50mm - 105mm 18-200 Nikon lenses.
Thought of using the following settings and lenses on the D7100.
200 ISO with a 105mm using AFS-S or single square to aim at the eye.
Then for the class group photo thought of using the 12-24mm using close to 22 mmm or so and use AFS but use the d51 clusters setting.
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
Ben

A topic tagged as having a question End of year school portraits and class group shoot.. [View all] , BigBen636 , Wed 12-Jun-13 11:07 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: End of year school portraits and class group shoot....