Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

anyone tried infrared filter with d7000?

Remooc

Newquay, Cornwall, UK
33 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: anyone tried infrared filter with d7000?"

Remooc Registered since 25th Sep 2012
Tue 02-Oct-12 11:37 AM

Thanks for the info Eric, I've got a 850 nm filter on order and was wondering if the images come out the camera with no red colour (as with the 720nm filter) like shown in the galleries. I'm looking at getting the D70 converted and not sure to go with 720nm or higher. I would like to get the images like in the IR galleries but with no colour swapping. My thoughts are, if the images come out of the camera with no colour then I would go with the stronger filter and still be able to use the D7000 for the images you saw. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Martin .

A general, generic topic anyone tried infrared filter with d7000? [View all] , diogolp , Sat 04-Dec-10 04:54 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: anyone tried infrared filter with d7000?