Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

anyone tried infrared filter with d7000?

Remooc

Newquay, Cornwall, UK
33 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: anyone tried infrared filter with d7000?"

Remooc Registered since 25th Sep 2012
Wed 26-Sep-12 06:13 PM

Thanks for the welcomes and the messages and info. I have just looked at the metadata for some of the better shots from the D7000 and for the best shots all values are between f/ 4.2 and f/8
2-4 seconds exposure
ISO between 100-400
For the D 70 f4 and 1/60th to 1/2 sec exposures but there's no info on ISO in the metadata. Most shots are grainy but some are at much lower noise levels . It was my first day out with the D70 though.

I was more than happy with the shots from the D7000 and disappointed with the D70 but as it was my first IR shoot with both cameras there is still a lot to learn.

A general, generic topic anyone tried infrared filter with d7000? [View all] , diogolp , Sat 04-Dec-10 04:54 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: anyone tried infrared filter with d7000?