Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I could use a little help. working on getting us anoth...

JBD90

US
201 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"I could use a little help. working on getting us another Nikonian"

JBD90 Registered since 24th Nov 2011
Thu 02-May-13 08:44 PM

So a guy at work is looking to get a digital SLR. I have done a fine job locking him into a better Nikon. When he told me of his love of his
Olympus SLR and how he knows it is worthless I told him, "Not so fast"
and told him to google up converts. Success, he has found converts to F mount. I told him, you are good to go in manual mode. I do that with my D90. I am prepared to tell him the camera will verify focus with the green focus dot. I assume both 7000 and 7100 will do that as well. I thought I read somewhere, more than likely on one of our forums that these cameras can meter a manual lens. I guess that means you set the aperture and the camera will select a shutter speed. Any info on this would be great. I don't want to mis-inform him. I have also sent him our link to sign up himself and join the group. Thanks in advance. JB

A general, generic topic I could use a little help. working on getting us anoth... [View all] , JBD90 , Thu 02-May-13 06:44 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: I could use a little help. working on getting us a...