Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
six34sigma

Cumming, US
72 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Moire and D7100"

six34sigma Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2010
Thu 04-Apr-13 06:53 PM

With very limited experience on my D7100 I have seen no Moire, perhaps 100 shots so far, so very, very limited. Today I hope to increase that count by several times over. Also in prowling around and looking at D7100 pictures I have seen next to nothing, perhaps one picture. Birders seem to be attracted to this camera and there are a plethora of bird shots out there, one would expect to see something in their feathers but they seem to be clean shots.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. - Nicomachean Ethics

A general, generic topic Moire and D7100 [View all] , Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member , Wed 03-Apr-13 02:19 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Moire and D7100