Setting aside any sensor issues, how much do you like the D200 body? Would you want a D400, with that type of body, rather than the D7000 you can buy now? If so, wait. If you'd be content with the D7000 body (and the lower price), buy it now.
I have a D300. If I were in your position, I'd wait.