Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Back up body for the D7000

hatteraspk

Melbourne Beach, US
6 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Back up body for the D7000"

hatteraspk Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2012
Mon 28-Jan-13 08:22 PM

Well, my D7000 has decided to not play nice, and has been sent back to its mother on Long Island for repair. I understand that I will now be without its use for awhile. Never gave much thought about a backup body until now. My question is, what should I do? I gave my lovely daughter-in-law my D40 (Can’t ask for it back)
Let’s pretend money is a non issue – should I wait and buy a new D7000 or buy a used D7000 or upgrade to the next level (Whatever that is) The D7000 is like my brain, I only know how to use 10% of it – I got it because the D40 wouldn’t bracket for HDR – now I am loving HDR. Help

A topic tagged as having a question Back up body for the D7000 [View all] , hatteraspk Silver Member , Mon 28-Jan-13 07:22 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Back up body for the D7000
Reply message Feasibility of renting one?
Reply message RE: Feasibility of renting one?