Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.
Already have an account? Login
"RE: My upgrade dilemma: buy D7000 or wait?"
If you don't mind paying $1200 for a new body then get the new D7xxx when it comes out.Pesonally I wait until the current body is available for $750. I just purchased a Nikon refurb from Adorama via ebay for $750 delivered and it has only 300 clicks on it.I like the upgrades from the D90 and the ergos as well. Its slightly larger and the knobs/buttons are also a bit larger as well making them easier to change.Steve
Visit my Nikonians gallery.