Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Problem programming AE-L/AF-L button

MasterDabber

Camberley, UK
3320 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Problem programming AE-L/AF-L button"

MasterDabber Registered since 10th Dec 2005
Sat 19-Jan-13 03:54 PM

Thanks Stan. That's very useful information regarding AF-C function. At the moment I'm using mainly AF-S but I need to think about that more bearing in mind what you've just said.
At the moment I've got the Fn button allocated to Bracketing Burst and I've also just set the Preview button for Bracketing burst as well.
This latter allocation for the Preview button has only been done today as a result of me receiving (today) a Meike Battery Grip. I've found that in the portrait position the Preview button falls to hand for Bracketing burst better than the Fn button.
As to the AE-L function... I'm shooting exclusively in manual so resetting of exposure isn't a problem but again, thanks for the advice.

Derek

"You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment"
My Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

A general, generic topic Problem programming AE-L/AF-L button [View all] , Steve6344 Gold Member , Fri 18-Jan-13 05:43 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Problem programming AE-L/AF-L button