Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jhonave

San Diego, US
20 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: The Nikon D7000"

jhonave Registered since 11th Jan 2010
Thu 17-Jan-13 01:00 AM

>Have you read Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson?

Yes, I read several pages of the book at the local bookstore, trying to learn more, especially about low-light photography.

>As for preventing NAS from striking: I wish you Luck.
>More so since you seem to be averaging a new body a year.

At the time, I was wanting to get a Nikon D7000, but it was out-of-stock for several months. I needed a backup camera for some of the events I was covering, so I got the D5100. I was disappointed at first since the display grid was absent from it. This is when I realized I needed easier access to camera settings. I wish I have waited. I do not plan to buy any camera in the near future. I need to start investing on glass and accessories, like another speedlight, softboxes, reflectors, etc. <sigh>

A general, generic topic The Nikon D7000 [View all] , jhonave , Mon 14-Jan-13 02:32 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: The Nikon D7000