Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jhonave

San Diego, US
20 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"The Nikon D7000"

jhonave Registered since 11th Jan 2010
Mon 14-Jan-13 03:32 AM

Hi, everyone. Eons ago, I started with film photography, but it became an expensive hobby, so I stopped. I picked up digital photography in 2010 and eventually got the Nikon D5000 and the Nikon D5100. It took me several months to get comfortable with menu-driven shooting which slowed me down at important events. I would miss incredible moments trying to hunt for the right camera settings.

I am learning a lot from Joe McNally, Moose Peterson, Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski, Darrell Young, Steve Sint, and many more. I also read Digital SLR Photography and NPhoto magazines.

In 2013, my wife realized my growing photography needs and bought me the very-capable Nikon D7000 with the Nikkor 18-105mmm kit lens, and an SB-700 Speedlight. I am so thrilled at the camera controls that are now within easy reach.

As a New Year's resolution, I want to learn even more about photography, but I have to keep an eye out for Nikon Acquisition Syndrome (NAS) that I do not get caught in its grip! I did not know that NAS existed until I joined Nikonians!

Here is the Nikon D7000 page on my P4PH (Passion 4 Photography) website.

http://www.p4ph.com/2010/09/nikon-d7000.html

A general, generic topic The Nikon D7000 [View all] , jhonave , Mon 14-Jan-13 02:32 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: The Nikon D7000