Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D7000 - to use a Flash - SB28:

mervsone

Whanganui, NZ
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Nikon D7000 - to use a Flash - SB28:"

mervsone Registered since 15th Nov 2012
Wed 09-Jan-13 10:33 PM

I have recently purchased a Nikon D7000 and am reall1y enjoying my learning experience with my first digital SLR.

My late father was a film camera Nikon collector and I have retained a flash unit, the Nikon Speed-light - SB28.

I have been told its a good flash unit, and that I can use it on the D7000 in manual mode.

How is this done, where can I go to get some information on how to run this flash unit manually?

I am not an experienced camera operator, coming through the film era with compact and fixed lens film camera's, onto the fixed lens digital cameras.

I have purchased the D7000 because of its reviews, and I am able to use a couple of lenses from my fathers collection (AF Nikkor 24-120, and 70-300 mm lenes.

I will appreciate any advise given.

Regards all.

Merv

Mervsone

A topic tagged as in need of help Nikon D7000 - to use a Flash - SB28: [View all] , mervsone , Wed 09-Jan-13 09:33 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D7000 - to use a Flash - SB28: