Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Flash for my Camera

Lissajous

Gosford, AU
26 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Flash for my Camera"

Lissajous Silver Member Nikonian since 01st May 2011
Sat 12-Jan-13 04:55 AM

To add my 2c worth, I bought an SB-400 for travel purposes. I knew the limitations so was not disappointed. I still love the pocket size simplicity. Regularly bounce it indoors but only in landscape. It also eliminates lens shadow that happens with the built-in flash at closer ranges as the hotshoe elevates it enough.

I then added the SB-700. Will add another in due course. Maybe even an SB-910 to cover more bases. Always knew it would come to that. More grunt and capabilities. Travelling around Europe from March. Would love to take the SB-700 but sanity will prevail. The SB-400 will make the final cut on packing day.

A general, generic topic Flash for my Camera [View all] , Artilleryman33 , Mon 07-Jan-13 02:42 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Flash for my Camera