Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D7000 getting an EE errors on all lenses

jbloom

Wethersfield, US
7735 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D7000 getting an EE errors on all lenses"

jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 15th Jul 2004
Sat 29-Dec-12 05:10 AM

I would inspect the lens mount of the camera for damage, especially the electrical connections. But I suspect a trip to Nikon service is in order for your D7000.

-- Jon
Wethersfield, CT, USA
Connecticut High School Sports Photos

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic D7000 getting an EE errors on all lenses [View all] , blu62vette Silver Member , Sat 29-Dec-12 04:05 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D7000 getting an EE errors on all lenses