Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Problem Assigning Virtual Horizon to buttons

Rassie

Milton, CA
4046 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Problem Assigning Virtual Horizon to buttons"

Rassie Gold Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2006
Mon 17-Dec-12 03:44 PM

I'm not sure what you expect to see, so I'm taking a shot in the dark here.

I set my camera up the same way, so when I press the FN button, all the data that typically shows at the bottom inside the viewfinder disappears and is replaced with a short little vertical line (more like a vertical dash) in the middle at the bottom edge of the viewfinder. Tilting the camera to the right or left makes little dots appear to the left or right of the vertical dash. The more the camera is tilted off horizontal, the more dots appear next to the line. If the camera is perfectly horizontal then no dots should show - only the vertical dash.

Regards

My Nikonians gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Problem Assigning Virtual Horizon to buttons [View all] , Steve6344 Gold Member , Mon 17-Dec-12 02:36 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Problem Assigning Virtual Horizon to buttons