Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Should I consider getting a Nikon D7000?

torwood

Jefferson Hills, US
761 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Should I consider getting a Nikon D7000?"

torwood Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Dec 2010
Tue 27-Nov-12 06:12 PM

I agree. The D7000 is an order of magnitude better than the D90 - in every way: high ISO quality, resolution, AF speed/accuracy, ergonomics, duel memory cards, etc. etc.... I upgraded a year ago from the D90 to the D7000, and haven't even charged the battery in the D90 since. I still use my old D50, though, as it makes smaller image files of things I am not shooting as art. The D7000 can be had pretty cheaply, right now. It's a great bargain, no matter what Nikon does with it's "rumored" replacement.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Should I consider getting a Nikon D7000? [View all] , leonardevens Gold Member , Sat 24-Nov-12 08:02 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Should I consider getting a Nikon D7000?