Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Should I consider getting a Nikon D7000?

Newondigital

HN
24 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Should I consider getting a Nikon D7000?"

Newondigital Registered since 10th Nov 2012
Sun 25-Nov-12 07:42 AM

Mine is not a "reply" that would clear Professor Leonard doubts in a direct way but, taking it from the two direct replies that he has received, why not a Nikon D600 would be a better camera for his purpose that a D90 or D7000 or any other replacement of the D7000, that is: an FX body would be a better tool for obtaining the results he wants. Even more so considering the price the D600 has now. The lenses he has would be usable in the D600, right?

A general, generic topic Should I consider getting a Nikon D7000? [View all] , leonardevens Gold Member , Sat 24-Nov-12 08:02 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Should I consider getting a Nikon D7000?