Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D7K lens comparing and setting question.

Newondigital

HN
24 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D7K lens comparing and setting question."

Newondigital Registered since 10th Nov 2012
Fri 30-Nov-12 07:09 AM

Have a safe trip and enjoy your load !!

In the meantime I keep asking myself why is it so time consuming to select the lens you need for the camera you have. I have made much larger and important decision in one or two days analysis time and here I am weeks on end, all tangle up ( and by what I see I have a lot a company in that area) going back and forth trying to be rational. Could it be some masochistic tendency we photographic lovers have? At first I said to myself "it is ok, you (me) are taking so much time because you (me) don't have enough knowledge and you (me) are making a decision in a field you don't know much about." But I have received some valuable and disinterested advice from people in the know (which is sometimes the difficult part n must other other decision making process) and still.... no white smoke.

Sorry people for taking up your valuable time. Will hang myself with my own rope....soon I hope !!

A general, generic topic D7K lens comparing and setting question. [View all] , Tucsonmr2 , Mon 19-Nov-12 09:36 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D7K lens comparing and setting question.