Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D7K lens comparing and setting question.

Tucsonmr2

AU
43 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D7K lens comparing and setting question."

Tucsonmr2 Registered since 08th Nov 2012
Mon 19-Nov-12 11:30 PM

Guys
Thanks for the quick replies.
I was going to setup a tripod and shoot with that as well (but considering when im overseas all shot will be hand held I decided to do just that)
I understand every lense is different so that being said I am going to try the tripod method at different focal lengths but am not sure what focal lengths to try?
I will only take one lens that’s a guarantee. So I want to make sure I get the best one to maximise my chances of getting decent pics as going overseas isn’t something I get to do every year.
And also to touch base on the different lense having different setting on the camera?? Im guessing that’s not the way it is (im only asking this since all the other lenses bar the 18-105 gave clear pics almost all the time, but the 18-105 was the slowest to focus out of the lot)
I also tried the 50mm 1.8d lense and the pics weren’t that great
But I will do a comparison soon with a tripod.
cheers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80080326@N04

A general, generic topic D7K lens comparing and setting question. [View all] , Tucsonmr2 , Mon 19-Nov-12 09:36 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D7K lens comparing and setting question.