Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Lens compatibility question

Newondigital

HN
24 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Lens compatibility question"

Newondigital Registered since 10th Nov 2012
Mon 12-Nov-12 03:58 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Since I live outside of the USA, just sending the lens for modification and receiving it later through a trusted shipper will most possible consume a very high % the dollar amount of a new lens. Such was the reason why I will let the 55mm remain faithful to my F2 till age part with them because film will probably never see again.

Also, that was the reason I asked for suggestions on a landscape lens and/or a Macro lens for the D7000. I mentioned the lenses I have now, just bought them two months ago with the camera. I am satisfied with both of my lenses but, on a recent trip I made to Madrid, I felt the need of a wider angled lens for landscape, but since I feel I have a long road to go to recoup my learning I had with the F2, I would like to concentrate on as few lenses as possible so I can spend time on taking photos instead of using the time to blaming it on the lens for not doing its work. I admire people who takes beautiful photos for their own joy with a D3100 or a T3.

So I will greatly appreciate if I am help to avoid mistakes in overreaching so I can concentrate on what I like....taking pictures...stoping time on its track.

C. A. Genie

A general, generic topic Lens compatibility question [View all] , Newondigital , Sat 10-Nov-12 08:41 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Does the D7000 need Auto focus lens?
Reply message RE: Does the D7000 need Auto focus lens?
Reply message RE: Lens compatibility question
Reply message Micro-Nikkor-P Auto 55 f.3.5
          Reply message 55 mm Micro-Nikkor P comparison.