Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Picked up my camera!!

J_Harris

US
780 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Picked up my camera!!"

J_Harris Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his contribution to the Nikonians Articles section Nikonian since 29th Mar 2011
Fri 12-Oct-12 01:29 PM

Hi Ray,

Darrell Young's D7000 guide is very popular and highly rated. Another one is Thom Hogan's "Complete Guide To The Nikon D7000".

I have been very happy with Thom Hogan's 820 page book/guide. It is very detailed in all aspects of using the D7000. Everything is discussed such as its history, myths, features, settings, usage, recommendations for all settings, many features are compared to other Nikon cameras, etc. Even the SB400 through SB900 Speedlights and their usage are discussed in detail.

It's a little expensive if you order his complete package (includes printed, PDF, and ebook versions and a smaller "To Go" condensed “field guide”). I highly recommend at least buying the book/guide in printed form. You will be surprised how many times you grab it off the book shelf for quick reference.

It is sold only through his website, the link is below.

http://bythom.com/nikond7000guide.htm

Jerry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Picked up my camera!! [View all] , Ray P , Fri 12-Oct-12 11:01 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Picked up my camera!!