Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Is this a deal or wait it out?

MarK5692

Clyde, US
15 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Is this a deal or wait it out?"

MarK5692 Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 09th Aug 2010
Sun 07-Oct-12 09:49 AM

LeeSyl and Stan

Thanks for your input guys. I think you're both right about the wait and see approach.
I think most of it was just the NAS monkey on my back! Vicious creature that it is.

I usually end up buying things just before a big price drop or the next best thing gets announced. Oh well such is life.

Stan I always like reading your replies. They are well thought out and to the point. I'll
have to get those books you suggested. Might even keep my mind off the NAS.

Thanks again to both of you!

Mark

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as having a question Is this a deal or wait it out? [View all] , MarK5692 Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Sat 06-Oct-12 08:31 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Is this a deal or wait it out?