Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Metering with Lens Filter Oddity

PeterBeckett

Lincoln, US
835 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Metering with Lens Filter Oddity"

PeterBeckett Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 04th Jan 2010
Sat 13-Oct-12 07:16 PM

LOL!

I well remember my Weston Master IV - it served me very well for many years, together with my Pentax Spot meter. However, my Sekonic L758-DR is even better than both of 'em...

All the best,

Pete

A general, generic topic Metering with Lens Filter Oddity [View all] , Bravozulu , Thu 04-Oct-12 12:21 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Metering with Lens Filter Oddity