Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D7000 and manual focus lenses

OldCodger

Sawbridgeworth Hertfordshire, UK
679 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D7000 and manual focus lenses"

OldCodger Registered since 15th Oct 2011
Fri 28-Sep-12 03:32 PM

I lack the current and probably past experience of Stan, (see below for current slow shooting rate) but totally agree with him. With the D7000 there is no need to toss the manual focus, quality lenses that you have. I agree that AF does have its role to play, (I recently added one to my collection of glass and it is magic. This is partially because it is now my widest lens, but also because it is an almost 'fit and forget matter' in 'lively' situations.
Having said that, my MF bellows and the standard MF lenses have both given me very satisfactory results, especially when good practice, (take time to get it right) and control of ailments come together!
Richard

A general, generic topic D7000 and manual focus lenses [View all] , kshapero Gold Member , Thu 27-Sep-12 01:42 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D7000 and manual focus lenses