Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
berk

UK
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D7000 card slots"

berk Registered since 16th Sep 2012
Sun 16-Sep-12 06:24 PM | edited Sun 16-Sep-12 06:43 PM by berk

Hi,

If you go only for a weekend 2x 16gb SanDisc class 10 should be OK in terms of amount of data and speed even if you are into bird & wildlife photography where you are likely to take a lot of shots (Jpg Large Fine, Raw). As poster Rocky already mentioned you don’t have to use both slots but I always use both where second card serves as a backup. I would go for at least one 32gb card though – the price difference is not that huge and it may come handy especially if you go for more days trip.

I also wouldn’t go out without a spare battery as I think you are likely to run out of battery power sooner than of a space on your memory cards.

Best regards,

Berk

A general, generic topic D7000 card slots [View all] , cindysue , Tue 04-Sep-12 09:08 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D7000 card slots