Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Vello BG-N4 Battery Grip for the D7K....Any info or com...

tekneektom

Kohler, US
2003 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Vello BG-N4 Battery Grip for the D7K....Any info or comments?"

tekneektom Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Winner in the Annual Nikonians Best Images Contest 2015 Nikonian since 18th Nov 2011
Thu 26-Jan-12 02:35 PM

I haven't got the Vello, I purchased a Zeikos via Amazon. To date my grip has been just fine. However, after reading all the strings re: non-Nikon grips I must admit that I treat it well and don't do such things as use a Black Rapid strap that would allow the grip and D7000 to dangle from the tripod socket. I'll bet that if you get the Vello grip and don't manhandle it, you'll be quite happy.

Tom

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Vello BG-N4 Battery Grip for the D7K....Any info or com... [View all] , Pete K Gold Member , Mon 23-Jan-12 12:24 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Vello BG-N4 Battery Grip for the D7K....Any info or...