Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Vello BG-N4 Battery Grip for the D7K....Any info or com...

billr814

US
50 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Vello BG-N4 Battery Grip for the D7K....Any info or comments?"

billr814 Registered since 05th Dec 2011
Wed 25-Jan-12 12:09 AM | edited Wed 25-Jan-12 12:11 AM by billr814

well if its anything like bower...i would stay away..i ckd for a vello website...can't find it...almost same scenario with bower..they do have a website...but the phone nos just ring and go dead...no voicemail,,i tried emailing..no luck..i bought a bower grip thru b and h...never really ckd out whether it really worked,opened it after the 30 day return(my fault) came and went...found the electrical connecter was cracked so the camera wouldnt recognize the grip,i have a nikon d7k,...so i called b and h they said to call bower...and here i sit out ...$94.00...i saw the vello grip but couldnt find any co info..google just shows b and h only...proceed with caution..i am a little ticked off at b and h kind of letting me hang out to dry..i have seen other forums ,with same problem getting a hold of anyone at bower...i have to say b and h must be aware of this...they said before the 30 days, that they would do an exchange...then im on my own

A general, generic topic Vello BG-N4 Battery Grip for the D7K....Any info or com... [View all] , Pete K Gold Member , Mon 23-Jan-12 12:24 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Vello BG-N4 Battery Grip for the D7K....Any info or...