Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Amazon body-only order shipping

kwb49

East Liverpool, Ohio, US
1474 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Amazon body-only order shipping"

kwb49 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Dec 2007
Fri 29-Oct-10 03:16 PM

Jon... knowing you and your work from the sports forum, I anxiously await the arrival of your new toy. I hope it lives up to the hype so far. I have been very happy with my D90, but could really use the higher ISOs. Just waiting for a sports shooter like yourself to help me decide between it and a D700. I don't want to have to buy a new lineup of lenses and like the extra reach the DX body gives me, but will bite the bullet if I have to. I, along with several others await your report.

Keith

A general, generic topic Amazon body-only order shipping [View all] , jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Fri 29-Oct-10 09:47 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Amazon body-only order shipping
Reply message RE: Amazon body-only order shipping