Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

OP/TECH Pro Loop compatibility question

RaiZe

US
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"OP/TECH Pro Loop compatibility question"

RaiZe Registered since 27th Oct 2010
Wed 27-Oct-10 12:54 PM

First post!

Anyway, I'm getting a D7000 as an Xmas gift to myself and it will be my first DSLR. I want to get a nice strap and I've heard rave reviews about OP/TECHs Pro Loop strap. However, I've also been hearing that the ends are too thick for some cameras. I took a look at some pictures of the D7000 and the connectors look pretty small. I've heard of people having to return their Pro Loop straps and going for the normal Pro straps with the 3/8" ends.

So, does anyone know if the OP/TECH Pro Loop straps will fit the D7000 body? Or should I play it safe and just get the Pro strap with the 3/8" ends?

Thanks

A topic tagged as having a question OP/TECH Pro Loop compatibility question [View all] , RaiZe , Wed 27-Oct-10 10:54 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: OP/TECH Pro Loop compatibility question