Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Outside College Football Game Advice

TMort

US
68 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Outside College Football Game Advice"

TMort Registered since 04th Jul 2010
Wed 20-Oct-10 12:16 PM | edited Wed 20-Oct-10 07:45 PM by TMort

I will be using my D7000 during an upcoming game and was wondering if any of you could offer some advice. I have upgraded from a D40 so a lot of the settings I am still learning. I will have a 35mm 1.8, 50mm 1.8 and 18-200mm with me for shooting.

I was hoping to get some advice on where I should have settings for the best shots. IE: Is there an ISO setting you would keep constant? Aperture etc.? I will be taking pics of fans (close ups), full stadium pics and of course the players. I will be located in the South End Zone stands so should be able to get some good TD shots. The Stadium is pretty well lit with the stadium lights, much more than a typical high school game.

Let me know if you need any other info or details in order to give optimal advise. I will post pics unedited (as much as it pains me =p) after the game.

By the way, the game will be Oct. 26, Boise State on ESPN2. =)

Thanks!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Outside College Football Game Advice [View all] , TMort , Wed 20-Oct-10 10:16 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Outside College Football Game Advice