Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card

grnzbra

Springfield, US
416 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card"

grnzbra Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Sep 2011
Tue 02-Jul-13 04:10 PM

This was meant as a suggestion about what to do with the a new card after you exchange the old card. If the old one's failed the only use for it is to try to recover what's on it. Once that's done, get rid of it. The suggestion was for checking out a new card because it was a new card that failed for me. Granted, it was a house brand card, but it still raised a question mark in my mind about any card. Before trusting several hundred pix that mean something and, perhaps, cannot be gotten again, to a part of the system that failed, I want to check out the new part that replaces it.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card [View all] , HelenB , Tue 25-Jun-13 07:48 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D5100 and Lexar Platinum 11 SDHC memory card