Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Sign up Login
Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

216 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Flowe type hoods"

adinis Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Jun 2012
Fri 29-Jun-12 03:42 PM

Hello all, i have a Nikon D3000 with the 18-55mm vr kit lens as well as a 55-300mm vr. I have the standard conical hoods on both lenses but i am looking, if possible, to replace them with the flower or petal type hoods. I believe they look a lot better and more professional, even if i am not . I have seen a lot of videos online, from reviews to tutorials about photography, and the one thing they all seem to have in common is that all the lenses have the flower type hoods. Any recommendations if they are available for my lenses and where can i find them. Thank you in advance.

A general, generic topic Flowe type hoods [View all] , adinis Gold Member , Fri 29-Jun-12 01:42 PM
Reply message RE: Flowe type hoods
Reply message RE: Flowe type hoods
Reply message RE: Flowe type hoods
Reply message RE: Flowe type hoods
     Reply message RE: Flowe type hoods
          Reply message RE: Flowe type hoods