Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Ramesses

US
2035 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D5000 on vacation"

Ramesses Registered since 29th Mar 2007
Tue 29-Sep-09 05:44 PM | edited Tue 29-Sep-09 05:54 PM by Ramesses

Hi Brian:

You are right. I meant the AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8. There is no AF-S DX 50mm f/1.8. There is an AF-D 50mm f/1.8, but I do not have that one.

Hektor

PS: I tell you something. I was testing the DX 35mm, but got caught with the wrong lens, because of the people. Due to the effective focal length of ~ 52mm, I had to step back and everyone was getting in front. I was just lucky to get the photos I did – forget about framing. There was this lady, obviously an amateur photographer with a Canon system that was taking close-up photos. I had no idea how get away from her. She saw me taking photos and she used to step in front of me for her work, all the time.

A Nikonian in Kemet

My Blog: Hektors Blog
My Photo Album: Hektors Photos

A general, generic topic D5000 on vacation [View all] , TomCurious , Sat 05-Sep-09 01:18 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D5000 on vacation