Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Larry E30

US
3433 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Helpful D5000 info"

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Mon 24-Aug-09 02:41 AM | edited Mon 24-Aug-09 02:46 AM by Larry E30

Well, you guys really know your stuff.I been experimenting through to find the best results.So far my landscapes look too much like Kodak Portra.!I do now have a hurricane blower - and use it.Also I am experimenting more with SD and VI modes.(more contrast and saturation). Question; Is the white balance and light meter A-OK on these D5000's ? ...in general ? Overall I think I am happy with my D5000.,And got a lot to learn.,and as I feel I discover things - I like to pass it on to guys who just perchase this beast of a wild camera.(untamed). Check out how sharp the cup(writing),bottle,can,and sprinkler-hose-wire net are !!! ; (ya know the last photo - of me and arch - on my computer sure seems just under exposed - but on the site ...it looks like a good exposure !!)

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)
Attachment#7 (jpg file)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

A general, generic topic Helpful D5000 info [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Fri 21-Aug-09 03:16 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Helpful D5000 info