Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
thosmm

Spring Hill, US
77 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Two returns of D5000"

thosmm Registered since 12th May 2009
Thu 09-Jul-09 06:51 PM

Larry,

Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with your D5000's.

I would think that Costco gets copies as good as anyone due to their return policy. When you bring it back to Costco, Nikon eats it; so it's not in their best interest to send them junk.

I've only had one problem with my camera so far, and it's that a used lens I bought (28-135mm AF-S DX ED) will occasionally not report to the camera and the camera will say it has no lens.

I sold my 18-55 kit lens, or I'd see if it had the same problem. I did buy a Nikon extended warranty for my camera 'just in case'.

If you're going to spend that extra money on replacing the D5000, are you thinking about a D90 instead?

Regards,

-TM-

Visit My webpage and gallery..

A general, generic topic Two returns of D5000 [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Thu 09-Jul-09 03:41 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Two returns of D5000