Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Noel Holland

UK
2177 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: This is informative"

Noel Holland Platinum Member Winner in the Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest Charter Member
Sat 18-Apr-09 10:01 AM

>albeit pretty unfair to Canon

Yes, I'd agree with that. I suppose the original concept for the article was to show the merging margins between the smaller DSLR and the larger P&S. From that respect the P&S would always be expected to win on features and die on image quality, which is pretty much what the reviewer said - you can't change the laws of physics. I might have been fairer though if they had reviewed offerings from the same manufacturer. We'd be spitting nails right now if they reversed the comparison and tried to compare a Coolpix to a Digital Rebel.

A topic tagged as news This is informative [View all] , Michael Green Gold Member , Fri 17-Apr-09 12:53 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: This is informative