Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Enlargements from D3000

Floridian

Tallahassee, Florida, US
2948 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Enlargements from D3000"

Floridian Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Feb 2007
Thu 24-Dec-09 04:24 PM

I've made very good looking 20"x30" prints from my 6mp D50. I've had several made by Sam's Club. The price is right and they look good. Art gallery good? Maybe not. But good enough to impress your friends. With the D3000 there's almost no limit to how big you could enlarge, because as the enlargement gets bigger people are standing further away to view it.

I'd say experiment by going with Wal Mart (never tried them, but they are probably like Sam's Club) and if you like the results, you can pay more to get them done at a professional lab to look even better. But if your experience is like mine, you'll be happy to display what you get from Wal Mart.

Randy

A general, generic topic Enlargements from D3000 [View all] , cairopd1069 , Wed 23-Dec-09 11:47 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Enlargements from D3000