Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D3000 instructional DVD

barrysg

US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D3000 instructional DVD"

barrysg Registered since 19th Dec 2009
Sat 19-Dec-09 02:48 PM | edited Sat 19-Dec-09 02:55 PM by barrysg

Thank you Marty. I looked at Digitutor quickly and will definitely spend some time with it. Nothing to lose since it's free. It seems useful, but mostly as a way of looking up specific things I want to know about.
I'm a total newbie to DSLR's. I've never used anything except small automatic cameras. I'm very excited but have no idea what I'm doing. Since I first posted, I've been told about two not-at-all-free instructional DVD's. One is NIKON D3000 BASICS QuickPro Instructional DVD Tutorial and the other is Magic Lantern. (I think they have a book and a DVD.) Does anyone know about either or others?
What I'm hoping to find is a truly easy-to-follow tutorial that will guide me step by step in exploring my D3000.

A topic tagged as having a question D3000 instructional DVD [View all] , barrysg , Sat 19-Dec-09 01:18 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D3000 instructional DVD