Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I think the D700 will be easy to get and quickly discou...

canesugarrulea

2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: I think the D700 will be easy to get and quickly discounted:"

canesugarrulea Registered since 20th May 2006
Wed 02-Jul-08 03:13 AM

>True, Top quality glass costs. What hurts is the lack to a
>good intermediate lens, like a FF 24-70 F/3.5-5.6 ED AFS kit
>lens.

I don't see why Nikon stopped production of the AFS 24-85 3.5-4.5. It was only out for a short run, but I was able to get one. Great lens for carrying around. I do not own any digital (yet) and find the zoom range and size perfect for my F75.

A general, generic topic I think the D700 will be easy to get and quickly discou... [View all] , Mark V , Tue 01-Jul-08 02:26 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: I think the D700 will be easy to get and quickly di...