Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Battery Grip Question

sfb_dot_com

St. Austell, UK
226 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Battery Grip Question"

sfb_dot_com Registered since 23rd Nov 2003
Mon 07-Jul-08 07:38 PM

Both good points. and a digital voice recorder would also be of use for my other cameras, particularly the C330. It is of course an extra item to carry, and I still need to tie up the voice memos with the images. I guess on the D3 vs D700 front, I'd have to weigh them up (dreadful pun) quite literally. I'm not so much bothered by the size issue, as if I want a tiny camera, I've always got the Leica III. It's more for me about 'feel' if such a thing can ever be quantified. Whenever I pick up cameras in stores, and do a comparison it's always been the Nikon for me that has won. That's not to say that other cameras don't have their good points, and might be better for others. It would be interesting to test this out, but as I live a long way from a decent camera store, it might be some while!

Andy

A topic tagged as in need of help Battery Grip Question [View all] , sfb_dot_com , Sun 06-Jul-08 07:29 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Battery Grip Question