Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

No Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700,

heatleyshoots

US
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Update to Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700,"

heatleyshoots Registered since 16th Jul 2013
Wed 17-Jul-13 11:52 PM | edited Wed 17-Jul-13 11:53 PM by heatleyshoots

Marty was right, had to sub a 2nd speedlight for the internal flash which was blocking the cam from continuous mode shooting, and even then the added cam speedlight had to give up its freshly charged Quantarays for some new alkalines, but both speedlights did fire continuously only not quite at 5 frames per sec (more like 3 or 4) so i'm checking into more powerful battery packs. Meanwhile my lighting instructor says to change the cam flash synch speed from its default 1/250 to the highest 1/320 Auto FP, and lower the speedlight power even more to 1/64, which should do fine since this is an extreme close up at 1/250 sec shutter speed with a 1.4 lens. I am thankful for the help, and that a friend pointed me to Nikonians, the manual so terribly ignores this continuous flash subject we are left to guessing.

A general, generic topic No Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700, [View all] , heatleyshoots , Tue 16-Jul-13 09:14 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: No Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700,
Reply message RE: No Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700,
Reply message Update to Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700...
     Reply message RE: Update to Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the ...