Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

No Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700,

heatleyshoots

US
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"No Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700,"

heatleyshoots Registered since 16th Jul 2013
Tue 16-Jul-13 11:14 PM

Nikon D700, Speedlight SB910. The issue is getting the 910 to fire off at the same 5 frames per second as the cam. Cam’s built-in flash is set to Commander, and the 910 is set to remote/manual/repeat and powered down to 1/32, and both will fire, but only a single frame, even though Continuous High is selected on cam body. Only way to regain continuous shooting mode is with the built-in flash closed which disables remote flash. Could be the answer is in the repeating flash menu, but I'm so Menu/Manual weary I'm bringing this one to the group. And, I already checked: batteries are 100% fresh and a silly setting like brackets is not gumming things up. Target is to shoot 5 frames, no more, at a flash-to-subject distance of 1 foot, F16, 1/200th of a second. Thanks for replies :-)

A general, generic topic No Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700, [View all] , heatleyshoots , Tue 16-Jul-13 09:14 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: No Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700,
Reply message RE: No Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700,
Reply message Update to Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the D700...
     Reply message RE: Update to Continuous Shooting in Flash Mode on the ...