Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

No image preview when remote connected to 10-pin

EYEBALLER

Sterling Heights, US
102 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: NO IMAGE PREVIEW WHEN REMOTE CONNECTED TO 10 PIN"

EYEBALLER Registered since 08th Sep 2011
Wed 03-Jul-13 05:43 AM

>I bought the remote a few weeks ago at Amazon, after reading
>about it on Nikonians. If you Google "RFN-4s Wireless
>Remote Shutter Release", it should show up. The current
>price is $68.95, which is what I paid for it.
>
>Paul
Hi Paul!

I have a strobe/mono light system that has to use it's own remote flash to fire the strobes and the transmitter connects to the sync connector on the camera (directly above the 10 pin connector) and by the looks of the picture showing the RFN-4s screwed into the 10 pin jack, it would block the sync jack on my camera from accepting the transmitter for the strobe system. Is this true? In other words, will I be able to connect both devices at the same time and have them both work?

Thank You.

EYEBALLER

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic No image preview when remote connected to 10-pin [View all] , EYEBALLER , Tue 02-Jul-13 02:12 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: NO IMAGE PREVIEW WHEN REMOTE CONNECTED TO 10 PIN