Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Where is the successor to the D700?

dclarhorn

Berwyn Heights, US
14851 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Where is the successor to the D700?"

dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 31st Mar 2002
Wed 03-Jul-13 08:26 AM

I agree with most. It seems that technology has evolved around the D700. Each newer model since has looked to be a step up from another model. The good news, especially for me who still uses the D700, is that it's still a beast and provides all the functionality and IQ I need for my assignments.

Then again, you never know. I remember that the D700 took a lot of people by surprise when it came out. Since it is still serving me well, I think I will wait to see what comes out next instead of jumping up to the D800. I'm not crazy about the D600, even though, like any Nikon DSLR, it can produce outstanding results--in the right hands.

Dan L.
http://www.danlarussophotography.com/

A general, generic topic Where is the successor to the D700? [View all] , RSHphotography , Fri 14-Jun-13 06:58 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Where is the successor to the D700?