Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D700 for large prints/graphics?

Bubbz

Lexington, US
19 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"D700 for large prints/graphics?"

Bubbz Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Mar 2012
Thu 30-May-13 08:31 PM

I've been working on a project for a marketing company that required shots of products and models with products. Originally this work was for the web site and printed marketing materials (brochures, pamphlets, etc.). This project has went very well. Now, they have asked to do more images, but these will go on the side of trailers that will be pulled behind trucks. I think the trailers are 6' x 12' sides. My question is: can my 12MP D700's images cover this trailer side? I'm not sure who they will contract to do the final graphic, so I am throwing this out there to see if any of you may know. If there is even a question, I'll just rent something with a larger sensor such as a D800E. Thanks in advance for your assistance, I hope I have provided enough info.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic D700 for large prints/graphics? [View all] , Bubbz Silver Member , Thu 30-May-13 06:31 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D700 for large prints/graphics?